Monday, March 6, 2017

My first Sunday Stealing post!

Well, I haven't done this before. My first post for Sunday Stealing

1. By a certain age, women should 
be independent, learn to cook.

2. By a certain age men, should 
be independent, learn to cook.

3. When I was young I thought by now I would 
be as lost as I am now!

4. Now that I am older I wish 
I should have read Harry Potter in School.

5. You know that you are too old to do an activity when
 my younger brother knows more about snapchat and instagram than me.

6. You know you are too young to do an activity when 
They discuss about how to save tax and stuff  and you just can't understand how it works

7. When I was in high school I listened to the music of 
whatever they used to play on VividhBharati

8. When I was in college (or the next four years after high school) I listened to the music of 
Avril, Taylor swift, Akon, Sandip khare, KK, Lata, Mukesh, Rafi and the list is too long

9. These days, at my age I find myself listening music of
Avril, Taylor swift, Akon, Sandip khare, KK, Lata, Mukesh, Rafi and the list is too long

10. For my last birthday I 
had worn a yellow dress and there was a yellow cake.

11. On my next birthday I want to 
take a day off from work and go someplace nice with my favorite person

12. The best birthday present I ever got was 
I don't remember all of them

13. The first time I felt that I was an adult was when 
 I stopped crying in front of my parents

14. The last time I felt like I was still a kid was when 
I visited a school with my colleagues, we taught painting, dance to the kids and later distributed chocolates to them. The remaning chocolates we distributed among ourselves. One kid after eating his chocolate came to me and asked if I have one more and I lied to him because I wanted to eat it all :P

15. I would sum up 2016 by saying
It was ok

16. I hope I will sum up 2017 by saying in December
So finally everything is in place!

17. So far in terms of age, I feel my first big milestone was
in 2016

18. As I look forward to the rest of my life’s journey, I feel my biggest milestone of my life will be
The decision I took in 2016

19. By the time I was the age I am now I am surprised that I haven’t yet
learned to  fold the clothes  properly

20. By the time I am 65, I hope that I have 
A house with garden and a library 

No comments:

Post a Comment