Sunday, March 5, 2017

An ordinary Poem!


Someday I want to tell my story

A story of an ordinary girl and her ordinary life

I will tell all about my home

Those summer nights on the roof

and that porch in the front 

I will tell about my first day in school

How I was bright in studies but actually a fool :P

I will tell why I wanted to be a doctor

but when they said its long process how I changed it to a collector :P

I will tell about my first poem

how  my friends made fun of it and I was broken!

I will tell about when I first stumbled and fell

How life made me so tough and a real babe :P

I will tell about my first crush and the crush story

and how lucky I was that it became a love story!

Yeah I will tell my story someday

One ordinary girl and her ordinary ways...  














No comments:

Post a Comment