Saturday, March 4, 2017

Five things I do when I'm stressed

Stress, confusion, self-doubt, frustration are close acquaintances with me. They visit every now and then without I inviting them. Earlier I used to wait for them to go away on their own. But now I have got some effective ways to shoosh them away. I do the following things when I am stressed. Telling you they work like a charm!

1. Cup of green tea
Green tea, my favorite drink. The bitter the better! It has many health benefits, it helps in reducing weight, maintains the skin glow, avoids pimples plus it is a great stress reliever. Whenever I am stressed I prepare a mug full of green tea and enjoy every sip of it. It clears my mind and gets me ready to deal with life like a grown up :P

2. A long walk
Whenever too many unfavorable things are happening in life and the mind is full of doubts and confusion. I tell myself 'Walk Ashwini walk'. A long walk anywhere at any time is like a meditation for me.  

3. That playlist!
A night before any important interview, exam or results I get too nervous. I just can't focus on the preparation. No matter what I read it just doesn't go into the brain. At such times I have a special playlist to help me. I just watch those songs on youtube. They motivate me and take away all the tension. Top five songs on my playlist are Shakira's Waka waka, Celine Dion's that's the way it is, Selena's who says, Carpenters Top of the world and the new addition to this is Dangal title song!  

4.  Sleep
One reason I sleep when I am stressed is this. I am a dreamer, I dream a lot when I sleep. It's like I have a completely different life going on in the unconscious world. I enjoy all those dreams, funny, scary, magical all types. After waking up I think about all the dreams I dreamt and so I worry less about this life, at least for a while :P

5. Most effective of all 
Open laptop, go to D:\tv series\F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Do I need to say more?!  ðŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment