Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Art Is You!

Creativity is about finding that one moment you do not create but that you receive.

True that! you do not have to be an artist to create an art. Art gets created when you are in the moment completely, true to yourself, ready to receive what the moment has to offer to you. With guidance and training, it certainly becomes better, but to be a great art it needs to come from within. The 'Art' or 'Life' having originality in them achieve greatness.

Recently watched a wonderful movie 'La La Land', even after a week still can't get over it. The movie is simply beautiful. One scene in the movie was so beautiful that it inspired me to paint it.  I was never really good at colors, brushes, and canvas as a kid and I am not even now but this I had to try and I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment