Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life Of Pi



 Watched the movie ‘life of pi’ yesterday, a story of faith and belief. If you haven’t watched it yet then I highly recommend you, go watch it. It will really inspire you. If you watch it in 3D then I am telling you it will be a once in a life time experience. I really want to share the story but I won’t, rather I will share some quotes from the book ‘Life of pi’ by Yann Martel( movie is based on the same book) and also some 3D visuals . Enjoy them and do watch the movie…:). You can find some more quotes here.



I must say a word about fear. It is life's only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. It is a clever, treacherous adversary, how well I know. It has no decency, respects no law or convention, shows no mercy. It goes for your weakest spot, which it finds with unnerving ease. It begins in your mind, always ... so you must fight hard to express it. You must fight hard to shine the light of words upon it. Because if you don't, if your fear becomes a wordless darkness that you avoid, perhaps even manage to forget, you open yourself to further attacks of fear because you never truly fought the opponent who defeated you.
It is true that those we meet can change us, sometimes so profoundly that we are not the same afterwards, even unto our names.
If you stumble about believability, what are you living for? Love is hard to believe, ask any lover. Life is hard to believe, ask any scientist. God is hard to believe, ask any believer. What is your problem with hard to believe?
You might think I lost all hope at that point. I did. And as a result I perked up and felt much better.
 
It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse.
Life will defend itself no matter how small it is             


Great na..??
So go watch the movie....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment