Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Blog Post



  So finally I decided to be a blogger (who updates the blog regularly). I was holding back this wish for a long time thinking of the consequences after posting on the blog like who will read it or what he or she will think of me after reading this etc etc…there are three reason why I decided to write a blog , first there are no more than eight to ten people ( most of which are my friend) visiting my blog so I need not to worry about what they will think of me, second  now I learned to IGNORE the things, finally! And the third is that I am greatly inspired by few bloggers one of which is Preeti shenoy
Initially I posted few poems by me (those three are my most favorite:)) on my  blog. In my case I can write poem only when I am in deep pain or at the peak of happiness…or at the extent of any emotions , but when I am  normal The words doesn’t rhyme ..:D. So, I dropped the idea of posting just poems and now here with any stuff that comes to my mind every day.So will be back soon with some good stuff, till then have a great weekend
To ,                                                                                        
Very few visitors of my blog..:P…..keep visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment